jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Surinder Kumar <itskumarsurin...@gmail.com>
Subject Proposal-Bulk-API-Template(Jmeter)
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:44:40 GMT
Hello Team,

Please review my code as i want to introduce new bulk api template.

I have attached my code and user guide in bugzilla, bug ID is 61974, please
review and let me know if i can help you to provide more information about
it.

1.Its a bulk api template user can use it to test bulk api after customize
as per their projects
2.__FileToString used in code is to fetch the body data of API in jmeter
template in body data section

I can explain more by providing demo if required, right now i am using it
in my project, it will be really useful if we can add it as a template in
jmeter.

Thanks!

Regards
Surinder Kumar