jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Márk <mm.hon...@gmail.com>
Subject Volunteer: maven / Java9
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 13:37:33 GMT
Hi everyone,

I got into performance testing (as a Java dev) a while ago and I am
interested in helping out the tool I mostly use (jMeter).
I do not know if there is a newcomer best practice in here, but I would
participate in the development if possible.

As I see the build is still based on Ant. I was thinking a bit and what if
we try to migrate to maven and Java9 with proper modularization?
I know that this is an enormous task, I just want to see if it is in scope
to move to that direction.

Is github the primary place for source code?

Mark