jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <is...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [apache/jmeter] Hdrhistogram (#380)
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2018 04:33:08 GMT
I think HdrHistogram will be enough for calculating statistics for now.

As I understood, LatencyUtils is a good project to measure latencies within
your application. LatencyUtils project has a way of tracking and correct
the effects of pauses in an application. LatencyUtils project still uses
HdrHistogram to calculate min, max, avg, percentiles, etc. We can
definitely work on integrating LatencyUtils later.

--
Isuru Perera
about.me/chrishantha