jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add more informations (metadata) to JMeter result
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2018 12:59:30 GMT
Hello,

Any thoughts on this  and what shall we do with:

   - https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/313

After further thinking, IMO merging the PR does not look to me a good
solution.

But being able to add comments to the Report is needed:

   - Simple one : General Comment on test known before running it
   - More complex one : Comment on test after analyzing it

For the first one:

   - We could use the Test Plan comments field and add it to the HTML report

@Antonio, the Thread Group information is contained into Active Threads
Over time no ?

What additional information would you put ?

Thanks

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.