jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: PR390 - update mongo-java-driver version
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 13:14:34 GMT
Am Mittwoch, den 04.07.2018, 21:58 +0300 schrieb Igor Sasovets:
> Hi, Felix! I tried to delete mongodb sampler data and ran tests. In
> result I get 7 failed tests. So, I think that there tests somehow
> connected to the sampler (TestSaveService).
> Can you help me with this?

JMeter tests for backward compatibilty with respect to
samplers/controllers/... by loading old test plans, saving them and
comparing the results.

When you remove a sampler (controller,...) you will have to modify
those test plans, as JMeter wouldn't be able to load those samplers in
the test plan any more.

You can find the ones by using "grep Mongo -r bin/testfiles".

But if we remove the sampler, we would most probably want to make it
available somewhere else as a plugin. (But I don't know yet, how to
tackle that).

Regards,
 Felix