jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BUG 62536 / Introduce a kind of workflow for Load Testing (Record / Validate / Load Test)
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2018 08:19:40 GMT
Hi,

- Maybe the recorder should be here by default and not deletable and a
record button could then be added as a menu
+1

- And finally, since a Thread Group is the mandatory component to add
Test items, it should be here by default
+1

About  ignore View Results Tree on non GUI tests, I am not ok because
sometime I use "Log/Display Only on Errors" to have a "screenshot on
errors" to debug easily my script/dataset

Antonio