jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Increase validity duration of JMeter Root CA
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 09:28:35 GMT
Hello sebb,

Yes users can change, but once again, it means adjusting defaults, knowing
they can be adjusted and which property it is.

Why not make defaults better for usability ?

It looks like 3 months would be good for Bruno, Antonio, me.
Is it really a blocker for you ? if yes why ?

@Others what's your opinion ?

Thanks

--
Cordialement.