jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Sasovets <isasov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PR390 - update mongo-java-driver version
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 15:32:35 GMT
Thanks for help! Maybe I push it to my fork and provide a link to these
changes. Then you will be able to run it locally on your machine. I don't
want to remove this sampler, I just updated it and removed deprecated
functions. Now I'm trying to find failed unit test and I'm almost sure that
it related to backward compatibility testing. Is it will be OK for you? If
yes, please notify me and I'll add these changes.

Best regards,
Igor