jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Policy with Response Time Percentiles Over Time (successful responses)
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2018 20:35:20 GMT
Hello,
Currently when we compute percentiles for this graph, for each time slot of
a granularity we start the percentile computing from previous slot data:
https://github.com/apache/jmeter/blob/trunk/src/core/org/apache/jmeter/report/processor/PercentileAggregator.java#L53

Which leads to such result:

   - https://ibb.co/mT22YL

This is weird because Max should be higher than Percentile

If we start for each time slot from blank:

   - https://ibb.co/nJiWSf

I had opened a discussion on mailing list with title:

   - Report / Dashboard : New report containing min/max and percentiles
   graphs / BUG 60091

Do you think we should change this policy ?

Thanks for feedback.
Regards