jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New feature : Readable overview of Test Plan
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 11:54:16 GMT
Vladimir,
It's not my notes, it's Paulo's.

Did you see what the schematic overview looks like ?
Menu:

   - http://ubikloadpack.com/demo/schematic/MenuSchematicView.png

Plan:

   - http://ubikloadpack.com/demo/schematic/testRequest.jmx

Schematic View:

   - http://ubikloadpack.com/demo/schematic/testRequest.html

For now, it's html (I'm using XSLT), but a textual format like YAML would
be better for source comparison.
Thanks

--
Cordialement.