jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pass / Fail criteria in JMeter
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2019 10:04:21 GMT
Hello Paulo,

In fact the message intent is to ask whether this feature is not best
suited in core JMeter instead of jmeter-maven-plugin.

So I think if there is a consensus on this, the feature would be in core.
But while it was rather straightforward to implement through Maven, it's a
bit more complex in core JMeter.

Regards

--
Cordialement.