jmeter-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1850507 - in /jmeter/trunk/xdocs/images/screenshots/templates: template_folder.png template_parameters.png template_recording_retrieved_value.png
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2019 21:37:15 GMT
On Saturday, January 5, 2019, Felix Schumacher <
felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:

>
> Am 05.01.19 um 22:08 schrieb Philippe Mouawad:
>
>> Probably not.
>> Feel free to change it.
>>
>
> Any idea, what word would be better? Execute, fill-in, render, generate,
> ...?
>
> generate / confirm ?

> Felix
>
>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Saturday, January 5, 2019, Felix Schumacher <
>> felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:
>>
>> While compressing and checking these images, they reminded me to ask, if
>>> the button to execute the templates should really be labeled "validate".
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>   Felix
>>>
>>>
>>> Am 05.01.19 um 21:30 schrieb fschumacher@apache.org:
>>>
>>> Author: fschumacher
>>>> Date: Sat Jan  5 20:30:48 2019
>>>> New Revision: 1850507
>>>>
>>>> URL: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1850507&view=rev
>>>> Log:
>>>> Compress png images in docs
>>>>
>>>> Modified:
>>>>       jmeter/trunk/xdocs/images/screenshots/templates/template_
>>>> folder.png
>>>>       jmeter/trunk/xdocs/images/screenshots/templates/template_
>>>> parameters.png
>>>>       jmeter/trunk/xdocs/images/screenshots/templates/template_
>>>> recording_retrieved_value.png
>>>>
>>>> Modified: jmeter/trunk/xdocs/images/screenshots/templates/template_
>>>> folder.png
>>>> URL: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jmeter/trunk/xdocs/images/scree
>>>> nshots/templates/template_folder.png?rev=1850507&r1=
>>>> 1850506&r2=1850507&view=diff
>>>> ============================================================
>>>> ==================
>>>> Binary files - no diff available.
>>>>
>>>> Modified: jmeter/trunk/xdocs/images/screenshots/templates/template_
>>>> parameters.png
>>>> URL: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jmeter/trunk/xdocs/images/scree
>>>> nshots/templates/template_parameters.png?rev=1850507&r1=
>>>> 1850506&r2=1850507&view=diff
>>>> ============================================================
>>>> ==================
>>>> Binary files - no diff available.
>>>>
>>>> Modified: jmeter/trunk/xdocs/images/screenshots/templates/template_
>>>> recording_retrieved_value.png
>>>> URL: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jmeter/trunk/xdocs/images/scree
>>>> nshots/templates/template_recording_retrieved_value.png?
>>>> rev=1850507&r1=1850506&r2=1850507&view=diff
>>>> ============================================================
>>>> ==================
>>>> Binary files - no diff available.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>

-- 
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message