jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Paulo Maia Borges <pmaiabor...@temenos.com>
Subject RE: Pass / Fail criteria in JMeter
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2019 09:46:10 GMT
I also started a reply when I first saw this mail-chain, saying:

"It's a really good idea, in fact I have to implement that same Ā«featureĀ» manually for a
recent automated-testing project I did." Etc.

But then I noticed that this was a functionality specific for Maven, which I don't use nor
know much about, so I refrained from sending the email... So, in theory, it looks to me like
a very useful functionality but the truth is I don't know anything about the likes of Maven
or build-tools in general (*).

* the "automated-testing" I've setup is merely a command-line script invoking JMeter (with
parameters), triggered by Jenkins. In reality it doesn't integrate with any build tool including
Jenkins itself, it's merely a script that handles everything on its own.

Regards,
Paulo Augusto Maia Borges
WWVzLCBJJ20gZ2Vla3kuIEJ1dCBzbyBhcmUgeW91IQ==