jmeter-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Issue 63185
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 16:08:11 GMT


Am 20. Februar 2019 16:48:11 MEZ schrieb Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>:
>Hello,
>Maybe we should drop this check on fr or relax for PRs

How would you do this? Via a -D parameter? 

Felix 

>
>Regards
>
>On Wednesday, February 20, 2019, Felix Schumacher <
>felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> Am 20. Februar 2019 15:51:19 MEZ schrieb Brian Wolfe <
>> wolfebrian2120@gmail.com>:
>> >hmm.. ok I ran the test with these options
>> >ant -Ddisable-svnCheck=true -Djava.awt.headless=true
>> >-Drmi_force_localhost=true -Dskip.bug52310=true test
>> >
>> >I got BUILD SUCESSFUL. That was for the code from trunk.
>> >
>> >However when I run it with my new code. I get this error
>> >
>> > 1) checkI18n(org.apache.jmeter.resources.PackageTest)
>> >  [java] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: 1 missing labels,
>labels
>> >missing:Missing labels in
>> >bundle:org/apache/jmeter/resources/messages_fr.properties
>>
>> The French messages are a special case. As we have 100% of our
>messages
>> translated, we check for completeness. If you have added a
>translation, try
>> to add a French translation.
>>
>> Felix
>> >     [java] ldap_trust_all=TrustAll
>> >     [java] ======================================================
>> >     [java]  expected:<0> but was:<1>
>> >     [java] at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:57)
>> >     [java] at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:329)
>> >     [java] at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:78)
>> >     [java] at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:234)
>> >     [java] at
>junit.framework.TestCase.assertEquals(TestCase.java:401)
>> >     [java] at
>>
>>org.apache.jmeter.resources.PackageTest.checkI18n(PackageTest.java:344)
>> >  [java] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>Method)
>> >     [java] at
>> >sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> >     [java] at
>> >sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >     [java] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>> >     [java] at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:176)
>> >     [java] at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:141)
>> >    [java] at
>junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:122)
>> > [java] at
>junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:142)
>> >     [java] at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:125)
>> >     [java] at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:129)
>> >     [java] at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:252)
>> >     [java] at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:247)
>> >     [java] at
>> >org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(
>> JUnit38ClassRunner.java:86)
>> >     [java] at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:128)
>> >     [java] at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:27)
>> >  [java] at
>org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>> >     [java] at
>> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>> >     [java] at
>> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>> >     [java] at
>> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>> >     [java] at
>> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>> >    [java] at
>org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>> >     [java] at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:137)
>> >     [java] at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:115)
>> >     [java] at
>org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:219)
>> >     [java]
>> >     [java] FAILURES!!!
>> >     [java] Tests run: 3292,  Failures: 1
>> >     [java]
>> >     [java]
>> >...........................................................
>> ......................
>> >     [java] Time: 4.422
>> >     [java]
>> >     [java] OK (81 tests)
>> >     [java]
>> >
>> >BUILD FAILED
>> >/Users/bwolfe/GIT/jmeter/build.xml:3192: Java returned: 1
>> >
>> >I added a message to the messages.properties file. Do I have to add
>it
>> >to
>> >all the different language files as well?
>> >
>> >On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 1:09 AM Felix Schumacher <
>> >felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:
>> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Am 20. Februar 2019 06:25:46 MEZ schrieb Brian Wolfe <
>> >> wolfebrian2120@gmail.com>:
>> >> >ok I made a fork and before making any changed to the code. I ran
>> >the
>> >> >'ant
>> >> >test' and got the following error.
>> >>
>> >> Have you tried to use the -D options that are mentioned in the
>> >.travis.yml
>> >> file?
>> >>
>> >> Felix
>> >>
>> >> >it is located here. https://github.com/wolfebrian2120/jmeter
>> >> >I will make my changes to it and push it up there on a different
>> >> >branch.
>> >> >
>> >> >[java]
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>..........................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ...................................I........................
>> .................................Throwing
>> >> >on Engine creation to simulate failure
>> >> >     [java] java.rmi.server.hostname=null
>> >> >     [java] C02MH12EFD56/127.0.0.1
>> >> >     [java] isSiteLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isAnyLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isLinkLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isLoopbackAddress:true
>> >> >     [java] isMulticastAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] localhost/127.0.0.1
>> >> >     [java] isSiteLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isAnyLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isLinkLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isLoopbackAddress:true
>> >> >     [java] isMulticastAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] ====================
>> >> >     [java] C02MH12EFD56/127.0.0.1
>> >> >     [java] isSiteLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isAnyLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isLinkLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isLoopbackAddress:true
>> >> >     [java] isMulticastAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] ====================
>> >> >     [java] C02MH12EFD56/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1
>> >> >     [java] isSiteLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isAnyLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isLinkLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isLoopbackAddress:true
>> >> >     [java] isMulticastAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] ====================
>> >> >     [java] C02MH12EFD56/fe80:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%1
>> >> >     [java] isSiteLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isAnyLocalAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isLinkLocalAddress:true
>> >> >     [java] isLoopbackAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] isMulticastAddress:false
>> >> >     [java] Interfaces: {name:utun0 (utun0) =>
>> >> >[/fe80:0:0:0:4423:7ba3:a989:565f%utun0/64 [null]], name:awdl0
>> >(awdl0)
>> >> >=>
>> >> >[/fe80:0:0:0:e82d:e5ff:fe89:c326%awdl0/64 [null]], name:en0 (en0)
>=>
>> >> >[/2601:8a:200:4aa4:e10b:99e2:52dc:840f/64 [null],
>> >> >/2601:8a:200:4aa4:18a2:a446:4b91:b78e/64 [null],
>> >> >/fe80:0:0:0:1cbb:596:8ba4:5e59%en0/64 [null], /192.168.1.147/24
>[/
>> >> >192.168.1.255]], name:lo0 (lo0) => [/fe80:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo0/64
>> >[null],
>> >> >/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1/128 [null], /127.0.0.1/8 [null]]}
>> >> >     [java] java.rmi.server.hostname=null
>> >> >     [java] Security framework of XStream not initialized,
>XStream
>> >is
>> >> >probably vulnerable.
>> >> >     [java] Security framework of XStream not initialized,
>XStream
>> >is
>> >> >probably vulnerable.
>> >> >     [java] Security framework of XStream not initialized,
>XStream
>> >is
>> >> >probably vulnerable.
>> >> >     [java] Security framework of XStream not initialized,
>XStream
>> >is
>> >> >probably vulnerable.
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >     [java]
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>..........................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ......E.....................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................................
>> ................................................I.I.........
>> ............................................................
>> ............................................
>> >> >     [java] Time: 229.516
>> >> >     [java] There was 1 failure:
>> >> >     [java] 1)
>> >initializationError(org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest)
>> >> >     [java] java.lang.Exception: Error creating
>> >> >org.apache.jmeter.samplers.RemoteSampleListenerImpl
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>>
>>>org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.instantiateClass(JMeterTest.java:524)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>>org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.getObjects(JMeterTest.java:454)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.suiteSerializableElements(
>> JMeterTest.java:391)
>> >> >[java] at
>> >org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.suite(JMeterTest.java:133)
>> >> >  [java] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> >Method)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >> >     [java] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>org.junit.internal.runners.SuiteMethod.testFromSuiteMethod(
>> SuiteMethod.java:35)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>>org.junit.internal.runners.SuiteMethod.<init>(SuiteMethod.java:24)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>org.junit.internal.builders.SuiteMethodBuilder.runnerForClass(
>> SuiteMethodBuilder.java:11)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.safeRunnerForClass(
>> RunnerBuilder.java:59)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>org.junit.internal.builders.AllDefaultPossibilitiesBuilder
>> .runnerForClass(AllDefaultPossibilitiesBuilder.java:26)
>> >> >     [java] at
>org.junit.runner.Computer.getRunner(Computer.java:40)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>org.junit.experimental.ParallelComputer.getRunner(
>> ParallelComputer.java:64)
>> >> > [java] at
>> >org.junit.runner.Computer$1.runnerForClass(Computer.java:31)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.safeRunnerForClass(
>> RunnerBuilder.java:59)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>>
>>>org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.runners(RunnerBuilder.java:101)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>>org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.runners(RunnerBuilder.java:87)
>> >> >     [java] at org.junit.runners.Suite.<init>(Suite.java:81)
>> >> >     [java] at
>org.junit.runner.Computer.getSuite(Computer.java:28)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>org.junit.experimental.ParallelComputer.getSuite(
>> ParallelComputer.java:57)
>> >> >     [java] at org.junit.runner.Request.classes(Request.java:75)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>>org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.getParallelTests(AllTests.java:232)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:219)
>> >> >     [java] Caused by:
>java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >> >sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>> >Method)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
>> NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
>> DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >> >java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>>
>>>org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.instantiateClass(JMeterTest.java:497)
>> >> >     [java] ... 24 more
>> >> > [java] Caused by: java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot start.
>> >C02MH12EFD56
>> >> >is a loopback address.
>> >> > [java] at
>> >org.apache.jmeter.rmi.RmiUtils.getRmiHost(RmiUtils.java:146)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>org.apache.jmeter.rmi.RmiUtils.createServerSocketFactory(
>> RmiUtils.java:113)
>> >> >     [java] at
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>org.apache.jmeter.samplers.RemoteSampleListenerImpl.<init>(
>> RemoteSampleListenerImpl.java:44)
>> >> >     [java] ... 29 more
>> >> >     [java]
>> >> >     [java] FAILURES!!!
>> >> >     [java] Tests run: 2589,  Failures: 1
>> >> >     [java]
>> >> >     [java]
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>..........................................................
>> .......................
>> >> >     [java] Time: 4.457
>> >> >     [java]
>> >> >     [java] OK (81 tests)
>> >> >     [java]
>> >> >
>> >> >BUILD FAILED
>> >> >/Users/bwolfe/GIT/jmeter/build.xml:3192: Java returned: 1
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 11:01 PM Sanjay Chaurasia <
>> >> >Sanjay.Chaurasia@india.nec.com> wrote:
>> >> >
>> >> >> Dear Brain Wolfe,
>> >> >>
>> >> >> To create a PR, You will have to complete following steps.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> 1. Log in to your GITHUB account.
>> >> >> 2. Visit to http://www.github.com/apache/jmeter
>> >> >> 3. On top right corner there is "fork" option, click  on that,
>It
>> >> >will
>> >> >> copy the JMeter source code to your account.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> For more details follow the guideline given in
>> >> >> https://jmeter.apache.org/building
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Regards,
>> >> >> Sanjay Chaurasia
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >> -----Original Message-----
>> >> >> From: Brian Wolfe [mailto:wolfebrian2120@gmail.com]
>> >> >> Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 3:29 AM
>> >> >> To: dev@jmeter.apache.org
>> >> >> Subject: Re: Issue 63185
>> >> >>
>> >> >> I tried to create it via sourcetree. This was the result. I
>> >thought I
>> >> >> followed the documentation right.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c
>> >> >> credential.helper=sourcetree push -v --tags --set-upstream
>origin
>> >> >> refs/heads/63185:refs/heads/63185
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Pushing to https://github.com/apache/jmeter.git
>> >> >>
>> >> >> 2019-02-19 16:55:50.624
>git-credential-sourcetree[13945:28411852]
>> >> >Error
>> >> >>
>(internetKeychainItemForServer:withUsername:path:port:protocol:) -
>> >> >The
>> >> >> specified item could not be found in the keychain.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> remote: Permission to apache/jmeter.git denied to
>wolfebrian2120.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> fatal: unable to access
>'https://github.com/apache/jmeter.git/':
>> >The
>> >> >> requested URL returned error: 403
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Completed with errors, see above
>> >> >>
>> >> >> On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 4:54 PM Philippe Mouawad <
>> >> >> philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>
>> >> >> wrote:
>> >> >>
>> >> >> > Hello,
>> >> >> > Did you follow documentation ?
>> >> >> > You need to fork our repo, create a branch, make you commits
>and
>> >> >push it.
>> >> >> > Then you can propose a PR
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > Thanks
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > On Tuesday, February 19, 2019, Brian Wolfe
>> >> ><wolfebrian2120@gmail.com>
>> >> >> > wrote:
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > > Hi Guys, I just subscribed to the dev mailing list. And
>> >recently
>> >> >> > > added to the bugzilla. Do I have to do anything to get
>access
>> >to
>> >> >> > > create a pull request? It appears my github account does
>not
>> >have
>> >> >> access to do so.
>> >> >> > > I will give your suggestions a try.
>> >> >> > >
>> >> >> > > On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 4:43 PM Felix Schumacher <
>> >> >> > > felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:
>> >> >> > >
>> >> >> > > >
>> >> >> > > > Am 19.02.19 um 22:19 schrieb Brian Wolfe:
>> >> >> > > > > Hi All, I submitted the following enhancement request.
>I
>> >have
>> >> >> > > > > pulled
>> >> >> > > down
>> >> >> > > > > the code and developed an option for the Extended LDAP
>> >> >client. I
>> >> >> > > > > have
>> >> >> > > it
>> >> >> > > > > working, however running the existing JUnit tests
>failed.
>> >It
>> >> >> > > > > seems to
>> >> >> > > be
>> >> >> > > > > trying to execute on my loopback address. I think this
>is
>> >> >> > > > > related to
>> >> >> > > the
>> >> >> > > > > remote tests. I didn't change any overall
>functionality,
>> >So I
>> >> >am
>> >> >> > > > > not
>> >> >> > > sure
>> >> >> > > > > if I need to add any additional JUnit tests. All I have
>> >added
>> >> >> > > > > was an additional class to house a custom SSLSocket. I
>can
>> >> >> > > > > provide more
>> >> >> > output
>> >> >> > > > > from the 'ant test' if needed.
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > > https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=63185
>> >> >> > > >
>> >> >> > > > I haven't looked at the bug or anything related, but I
>would
>> >> >try
>> >> >> > > > two things.
>> >> >> > > >
>> >> >> > > > First, try the tests without your changes and see, if the
>> >are
>> >> >> "green".
>> >> >> > > >
>> >> >> > > > Second, if you still have problems, than have a look at
>the
>> >> >> > > > ANT_OPTS in the .travis.yml file. My laptop needs those
>-D
>> >> >> > > > parameters for a successful run, too.
>> >> >> > > >
>> >> >> > > > Felix
>> >> >> > > >
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > > [java] Time: 336.816
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] There were 125 failures:
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] 1)
>> >initializationError(org.apache.jmeter.junit.
>> >> >> > > JMeterTest)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] java.lang.Exception: Error creating
>> >> >> > > > > org.apache.jmeter.samplers.RemoteSampleListenerImpl
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > > org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.instantiateClass(
>> >> >> > > JMeterTest.java:524)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >>
>>org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.getObjects(JMeterTest.java:454)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > >
>> >org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.suiteSerializableElements(
>> >> >> > > JMeterTest.java:391)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > >
>> >org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.suite(JMeterTest.java:133)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> >> >> > > > Method)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> >> >> > > NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> >> >> > > DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > >
>org.junit.internal.runners.SuiteMethod.testFromSuiteMethod(
>> >> >> > > SuiteMethod.java:35)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >>
>>org.junit.internal.runners.SuiteMethod.<init>(SuiteMethod.java:24)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > >
>> >org.junit.internal.builders.SuiteMethodBuilder.runnerForClass(
>> >> >> > > SuiteMethodBuilder.java:11)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.safeRunnerForClass(
>> >> >> > > RunnerBuilder.java:59)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > >
>org.junit.internal.builders.AllDefaultPossibilitiesBuilder
>> >> >> > > .runnerForClass(AllDefaultPossibilitiesBuilder.java:26)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> org.junit.runner.Computer.getRunner(Computer.java:40)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > org.junit.experimental.ParallelComputer.getRunner(
>> >> >> > > ParallelComputer.java:64)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > >
>org.junit.runner.Computer$1.runnerForClass(Computer.java:31)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.safeRunnerForClass(
>> >> >> > > RunnerBuilder.java:59)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >>
>>
>>org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.runners(RunnerBuilder.java:101)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >>
>> >org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.runners(RunnerBuilder.java:87)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >org.junit.runners.Suite.<init>(Suite.java:81)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> org.junit.runner.Computer.getSuite(Computer.java:28)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > org.junit.experimental.ParallelComputer.getSuite(
>> >> >> > > ParallelComputer.java:57)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >org.junit.runner.Request.classes(Request.java:75)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >>
>> >org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.getParallelTests(AllTests.java:232)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:
>> >> >> > > 219)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] Caused by:
>> >> >java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>> >> >> Method)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
>> >> >> > > NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > >
>sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
>> >> >> > > DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > > org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.instantiateClass(
>> >> >> > > JMeterTest.java:497)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] ... 24 more
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] Caused by: java.rmi.RemoteException:
>Cannot
>> >> >start.
>> >> >> > > > C02MH12EFD56
>> >> >> > > > > is a loopback address.
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > >
>org.apache.jmeter.rmi.RmiUtils.getRmiHost(RmiUtils.java:146)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > org.apache.jmeter.rmi.RmiUtils.createServerSocketFactory(
>> >> >> > > RmiUtils.java:113)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > >
>org.apache.jmeter.samplers.RemoteSampleListenerImpl.<init>(
>> >> >> > > RemoteSampleListenerImpl.java:44)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] ... 29 more
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] 2)
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > >
>testWithCustomResolverAnd1Server(org.apache.jmeter.protocol.
>> >> >> > > http.control.TestDNSCacheManager)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] java.lang.AssertionError: Should have
>> >succeeded
>> >> >> > resolving
>> >> >> > > > > jmeter.apache.org, error:Failed to resolve host name:
>> >> >> > > jmeter.apache.org
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > >
>org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.TestDNSCacheManager.
>> >> >> > >
>testWithCustomResolverAnd1Server(TestDNSCacheManager.java:120)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> >> >> > > > Method)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> >> >> > > NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> >> >> > > DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > >
>org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(
>> >> >> > > FrameworkMethod.java:50)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(
>> >> >> > > ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > >
>org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(
>> >> >> > > FrameworkMethod.java:47)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.
>> >> >> > > evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > >
>> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
>> >> >> > > BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
>> >> >> > > BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > >
>org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> >> >> > > call(Executors.java:511)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.
>> >> >> > > java:266)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> >> >> > > ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> >> >> > > ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] 3)
>> >> >testLang(org.apache.jmeter.resources.PackageTest)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: One
>or
>> >> >more
>> >> >> > > subtests
>> >> >> > > > > failed
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:57)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestCase.fail(TestCase.java:227)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >>
>>org.apache.jmeter.resources.PackageTest.check(PackageTest.java:228)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >>
>>org.apache.jmeter.resources.PackageTest.check(PackageTest.java:172)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> >
>> >>
>>
>>>org.apache.jmeter.resources.PackageTest.testLang(PackageTest.java:329)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> >> >> > > > Method)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> >> >> > > NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> >> >> > > DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:176)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:141)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at junit.framework.TestResult$1.
>> >> >> > > protect(TestResult.java:122)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > >
>junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:142)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:125)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:129)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:252)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:247)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:252)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:247)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(
>> >> >> > > JUnit38ClassRunner.java:86)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:128)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:27)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > >
>org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.
>> >> >> > > java:363)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:137)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:115)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:
>> >> >> > > 219)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] 4)
>> >> >testLang(org.apache.jmeter.resources.PackageTest)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: One
>or
>> >> >more
>> >> >> > > subtests
>> >> >> > > > > failed
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:57)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestCase.fail(TestCase.java:227)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >>
>>org.apache.jmeter.resources.PackageTest.check(PackageTest.java:228)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >>
>>org.apache.jmeter.resources.PackageTest.check(PackageTest.java:172)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> >
>> >>
>>
>>>org.apache.jmeter.resources.PackageTest.testLang(PackageTest.java:329)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> >> >> > > > Method)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> >> >> > > NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> >> >> > > DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:176)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:141)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at junit.framework.TestResult$1.
>> >> >> > > protect(TestResult.java:122)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > >
>junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:142)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:125)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:129)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:252)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:247)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:252)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:247)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(
>> >> >> > > JUnit38ClassRunner.java:86)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:128)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:27)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > >
>org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.
>> >> >> > > java:363)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:137)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:115)
>> >> >> > > > >       [java] at
>> >> >> org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:
>> >> >> > > 219)
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > > >
>> >> >> > > >
>> >> >> > >
>> >> >> > >
>> >> >> > > --
>> >> >> > > Thanks,
>> >> >> > > Brian Wolfe
>> >> >> > > https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-wolfe-3136425a/
>> >> >> > >
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > --
>> >> >> > Cordialement.
>> >> >> > Philippe Mouawad.
>> >> >> >
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >> --
>> >> >> Thanks,
>> >> >> Brian Wolfe
>> >> >> https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-wolfe-3136425a/
>> >> >>
>> >>
>>
>>


Mime
View raw message