jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate SVN -> Git
Date Tue, 28 May 2019 19:27:15 GMT
Felix> Are they contributing much in size to the git repo?

They do not contribute much, however they do cluttter the output of
commands that list tags/branches

They do complicate history browsing since they sometimes have arcane
branching order.

I guess the rest of repository size is consumed by pdf/odt documents.

Do we still want to keep history for those? For instance, we could drop
historic editions of those binary files. Or we could drop the files and
replace them with some asciidoc (which is simpler to review and diff

Vladimir