jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjay Chaurasia <Sanjay.Chaura...@india.nec.com>
Subject Impact on name parameter (PR-440)
Date Fri, 31 May 2019 10:15:20 GMT
Hi Team,

This is regarding pull request https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/440.

I used different encoding which is received in page request instead of UTF-8, which is default
encoding to decode the parameter name. By this name parameter can be easily decoded, if name
containing string which is not supported by UTF-8.  However, I discussed with Japanese developers
on same, as per them name parameters will be in English format only and value will be differ.

So I am thinking to revert my changes to default encoding (UTF-8). Can anyone suggest me whether
direction is right  or I should go with current solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Chaurasia