jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Franz Schwab <franz.sch...@exasol.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] JMeter: migration to Git+Gradle
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2019 16:13:07 GMT
Hi Vladimir,

thank you - I took option a). that works perfectly. Option b) I already found before.
Option c) is interesting though...

>"unexpected output ..." means there should be diff-like message above with exact difference
of "expected vs actual".

The "unexpected output" is due to line endings.
That is what meld is telling me:
Files are identical except for differing line endings:
	/mnt/c/Users/fs/wsl/jmeter/bin/testfiles/JDBC_TESTS.csv: UNIX (LF)
	/mnt/c/Users/fs/wsl/jmeter/bin/JDBC_TESTS.csv: DOS/Windows (CR-LF)
I run Eclipse on Windows, but I am running the command line "gw"  command on Ubuntu (windows
subsystem for linux a.k.a. WSL).
I didn't find out yet how to tell Eclipse-Gradle to create Linux style line endings.

Thanks,
Franz