jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Cleaning the /src/dist/build/distributions directory before put the archives
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2019 09:25:36 GMT
Hello Vladimir,

With the new building process, the generated archives (zip, tgz and sign
files) are putting into the directory /src/dist/build/distributions/.
Currently, I have already make 2 release process (v5.2 and v5.2.1(rc4)),
and now the directory have the v5.2 archives files and the (future)
v5.2.1 archives.

In the old building process, the archives was put into a "./dist/"
directory, which was cleaning this directory before (ant task "clean"
into build.xml).

I think it's will be better to clean the distributions directory before
put the archives to avoid issues?

For example, after the building process for the 5.2.1 I doing a mistake
when I checked the signing files vs the hashes in the VOTE mail: I
seeing the v5.2 *.sha512 files instead of the v5.2.1 *.sha512...

Milamber