jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OpenIV:0551] Re: Bugzilla Enhancement: "Auto-Correlation as core functionality in JMeter"
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2019 10:52:59 GMT
>About new feature of auto-correlation, we prepared specification written
as manual.

That is great. It really helps to preview the feature.

However, I fail to understand what is "correlation with JMX file".
I see it consumes an extra JMX file, but it is not clear what should be
there in the file,
it is not clear what is added as a result.

Does "Correlation" differ from "Auto-Correlation"? Should just one of them
be used in all the places?
Is there a "manual correlation"?

How Rule differs from Correlation?
Is Rule mandatory for Correlation to work?

Vladimir