jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning the /src/dist/build/distributions directory before put the archives
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2019 10:07:00 GMT
>it's will be better to clean the distributions directory before
>put the archives to avoid issues?

Extra files do not bother me, and I even compare them sometimes.
The contents of src/dist/build/distributions is never scanned for the list
of files to publish,
and I see no reason to clean it every time.

You can execute gw clean (or ./gradlew :src:dist:clean) if you want before
the release.
You can use gradlew :src:dist:clean prepareVote ... as well.

Vladimir