jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DnsManagerTest
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2019 15:05:53 GMT
On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 00:00, Vladimir Sitnikov
<sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:

> >I could find no migration info.
>
> Have you really tried?
> Which files have you checked?
>
> >I tried gw eclipse, but although that created lots of .classpath
> >files, Eclipse is still not set up correctly.
>
> Can you please follow the documentation?
> https://github.com/apache/jmeter/blob/master/eclipse.md
> https://github.com/apache/jmeter/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#eclipse

I cannot find anything called 'Groovy Eclipse' plugin.

Does it mean 'The Groovy Development Tools (GDT)' -- or something else?

> >Does resolving localhost really use DNS?
>
> It does so everywhere except your machine.

I suspect this may be due to an issue with the name server I use,
which is OpenDNS.

However I don't think I am the only person that uses OpenDNS, so the
test ought to allow for this DNS provider, if indeed it is the case
that this is the cause of the error.