jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gw generatePom not generating pom files
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2019 17:32:15 GMT
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 16:19, Philippe Mouawad <pmouawad@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> gradle.md says:
>
>       # Generate all pom files
>       # The resulting files are placed under build/publications folder
>       gw generatePom
>
> But I see nothing in build/publications
>
> Am I the only one in this case ?

No.

I get:

Building JMeter 5.2.1-SNAPSHOT
checksum-dependency elapsed time: 33370ms, configurations processed: 51
    SHA-512 computation time: 1893ms (goes in parallel, it might exceed
wall-clock time), files processed: 52, processed: 6MiB, skipped: 582MiB
    PGP signature resolution time: 146ms (wall-clock), resolution requests:
28, signatures resolved: 112
    PGP key resolution time: 30126ms (wall-clock), resolution requests: 28,
download time: 0ms (goes in parallel, it might exceed wall-clock time),
keys downloaded: 0
        PGP signature verification time: 28915ms (goes in parallel, it
might exceed wall-clock time), files processed: 373, processed: 285MiB,
skipped: 294MiB

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible
with Gradle 7.0.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See
https://docs.gradle.org/6.0/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

$ ls -a  build
.        ..       checksum