jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hardcoded setEnableAutoCommitOnReturn=false
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2019 19:11:24 GMT
Dmitry>I'm facing problem while I'm testing Derby DB - when 2 connection
used
Dmitry>(first with autoCommit=true and other with autoCommit=false)
exception
Dmitry>occurs while switching between this 2 connections inside test.

Can you please provide a minimal reproducible example (e.g. jmx file)?

It was added in
https://github.com/apache/jmeter/commit/e15602def76e4472a689aadae25b2d7b2ea0cd97
 ,
and it probably makes sense to make the option configurable.

java.sql.Conneciton#close with a pending transaction is not specified
indeed, and Derby has chosen to throw in such a case.

Vladimir