jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Mehta <rm870...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [OpenIV:0551] Re: Bugzilla Enhancement: "Auto-Correlation as core functionality in JMeter"
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2019 19:15:53 GMT
Hi Vladimir,

I have same understanding. I am unable to understand that why extra jmx
file is used, it is not clear from the file as outcome.

Imoto,
Can we have better way rather than selecting correlation candidates
manually in table?

Auto-correlation should not involve manual steps and why rules are
mandatory here.

I have seen same implementation in some other load testing tool, so it
would be great if you can share patent list.

Regards,
Rahul