jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Sherstobitov <sdn.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hardcoded setEnableAutoCommitOnReturn=false
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2019 21:00:58 GMT
Hi, Vladimir

Here is the example jmx file. It's reproduced on my "hello world" derby
local environment.

Second statement failed with
Response code: null 0
Response message: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot create
PoolableConnectionFactory (Cannot close a connection while a transaction is
still active.)

--
Best regards,