jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Sherstobitov <sdn.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Hardcoded setEnableAutoCommitOnReturn=false
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2019 18:31:11 GMT
Hi, Community,

I'm facing problem while I'm testing Derby DB - when 2 connection used
(first with autoCommit=true and other with autoCommit=false) exception
occurs while switching between this 2 connections inside test.

If I comment following code line, everything works fine.
org/apache/jmeter/protocol/jdbc/config/DataSourceElement.java:232

dataSource.setEnableAutoCommitOnReturn(false);

According to PoolableConnectionFactory source code, this option have some
reasons to be have a true as default value. (Because it manages idle
connections):
java.sql.SQLException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Cannot
close a connection while a transaction is still active.)

Can we create an API to overwrite such hardcoded properties?
--
Best regards,