jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Takashi Imoto <t-im...@ak.jp.nec.com>
Subject RE: [OpenIV:0656] Re: Bugzilla Enhancement: "Auto-Correlation as core functionality in JMeter"
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2019 00:03:31 GMT
To: Valdimir-san.

> Does "Correlation" differ from "Auto-Correlation"? Should just one of them be
> used in all the places?   Is there a "manual correlation"?

"Auto-Correlation" mean, list up candidate of correlation variables.
From these variable, user select correlate variable.

> How Rule differs from Correlation?

Rule files use for re-use of correlation.
I think same application and framework correlation variable is same.
So 1st create correlation rule that describe which variable correlate, the load this file
and script changed.

 > Is Rule mandatory for Correlation to work?

As describe above, rule file is for re-use and this file is option.

Is my explanation is clear?
If there are other question and concern, please add comments.

Thanks.