jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Help needed about ThreadGroup Configuration
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2020 20:21:17 GMT

Am 18.02.20 um 04:05 schrieb karthikeyan muthusamy:
> Hi,

Hi,

questions about the usage of JMeter are probably better suited for the
users mailing list. The developers mailing list is for discussions about
the development of features or fixing of bugs.

> I am using JMeter 5.2.1 for my API testing. I have created ThreadGroup and
> under that created onlyonceControler. Inside that, created 3 http request
> as follows. The testing works fine. I am struggling how to configure the
> threadGroup. I wanted to test 100*1000 parallel request. I am not sure how

Do you want to simulate 100 users that run in parallel and are doing
1,000 requests each, or do you want to simulate 100,000 users that are
issuing 1 request in parallel?

Felix