jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Martianov Alexey <a.martia...@bi.zone.INVALID>
Subject Re: Help needed about ThreadGroup Configuration
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2020 06:15:38 GMT
I think you will get more help if you post your question on stackoverflow sites or the like.

C уважением,
Алексей Мартьянов

Kind regards,
Alexei Martianov
BI.ZONE
a.martianov@bi.zone

105066, Москва, ул. Ольховская, д.4 к.2,
офис / факс: +7 499 110 25 34
www.bi.zone <http://www.bi.zone/>

On 20200218//, 06:05, "karthikeyan muthusamy" <mailme.karthik83@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    I am using JMeter 5.2.1 for my API testing. I have created ThreadGroup and
    under that created onlyonceControler. Inside that, created 3 http request
    as follows. The testing works fine. I am struggling how to configure the
    threadGroup. I wanted to test 100*1000 parallel request. I am not sure how
    many users,rampup period and loop count I have to declare. Assume this aPI
    will be used in credit card transaction. so please help me in configuring
    the threadgroup.

                   ThreadGroup

                                    ->OnyonceController

                                                    ->AuthenticateAPI

                                                                    ->JSON
    Extractor – which extracts the token from the authenticate API

                                               ->UserTransactionAPI (positive
    Case)

                                                    ->HTTP Header Manager –
    added content Type