jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From karthikeyan muthusamy <mailme.karthi...@gmail.com>
Subject Help needed about ThreadGroup Configuration
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2020 03:05:30 GMT
Hi,

I am using JMeter 5.2.1 for my API testing. I have created ThreadGroup and
under that created onlyonceControler. Inside that, created 3 http request
as follows. The testing works fine. I am struggling how to configure the
threadGroup. I wanted to test 100*1000 parallel request. I am not sure how
many users,rampup period and loop count I have to declare. Assume this aPI
will be used in credit card transaction. so please help me in configuring
the threadgroup.

               ThreadGroup

                                ->OnyonceController

                                                ->AuthenticateAPI

                                                                ->JSON
Extractor – which extracts the token from the authenticate API

                                           ->UserTransactionAPI (positive
Case)

                                                ->HTTP Header Manager –
added content Type