jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Daburon <vdabu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add pacing feature
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:31:33 GMT
Hi,

*If we had notion of try/finally, it could be doable and solve also other
requirements like ensuring a session is disconnected even if error occurs*

Yes if we can set a module controler or test frament for the finally is
could be a good solution for logout or for compute by groovy code the pacing

try {
 sampler 1 login
 sampler 2 home page
}
finally {
sampler 3 logout
sampler 4 groovy compute paging
}

Normal flow :
sampler 1 login, sampler 2 home page, sampler 3 logout, sampler 4

Error on sampler 1 => goto finally test frament or module controller
sampler 1 login, sampler 3 logout, sampler 4

Error on sampler 3
sampler 1 login, sampler 2 home page, sampler 3 logout => no sampler 4 ?

Regards.
Vincent DAB.