Hi
a little schema to explain the pacing for an iteration for 1 thread
The waiting time to complete the pacing is a dynamic waiting time.
schema_pacing_v1.png

Regards.
Vincent DAB.

Le jeu. 16 avr. 2020 à 13:32, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> a écrit :
Philippe>- you don’t have a requirement of number of execution per minute

How do you compute "pacing" then? :)
I guess you almost always have something on the number of scenarios per
hour :)

Philippe>How do you avoid a burst in the first steps (the one before
failure) of
Philippe>your scenario when errors start to happen, ie abnormal increase of
Philippe>Page calls or login process?

If you configure Precise Throughput Timer, then it would ensure the
scenarios are not launched more often
than the configured throughput.
For instance, if you configure PTT rate == 10 per hour, then it would not
allow threads to pass the timer more
often than 10 per hour no matter if the new iteration is caused by error or
not.

Philippe>If we had notion of try/finally

That is a slightly different topic, and I agree it would be great to add
something for try-catch.

Vladimir