jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download page: Provide a stable name for bundle
Date Wed, 20 May 2020 11:32:25 GMT
Hello,
Alena suggest the option to mark last release as latest:

   - https://github.com/actions/virtual-environments/pull/791

Anyway we currently don't distribute binaries on github to have this option
work.

So to make it work , we would need to do it and use Github API in build:
1) To push additional assets (zip and tgz binaries):

   - https://developer.github.com/v3/repos/releases/#edit-a-release-asset

2)  To mark latest:

   - https://developer.github.com/v3/repos/releases/#edit-a-release

What's your thoughts ?