jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Prajjwal Laad <Prajjwal.L...@india.nec.com>
Subject AutoCorrelation functionality testing website down
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:53:37 GMT
Hi all,

This is regarding testing of the auto-correlation functionality.
We are using the website "https://challengers.flood.io/#about" to create load testing scripts.
The website is down for quite some time now.
We tried but could not find any information about the state of this website anywhere.
It would be helpful if anyone can share information about the state of the website.

Kindly let me know in case more information is required.

Best Regards
Prajjwal Laad

recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECTI or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily
reflect the opinions of NECTI or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without
the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.