jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon...@apache.org>
Subject GraphQL sampler?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2020 11:15:03 GMT
Hi,

I have used HTTP Request sampler for GraphQL testing with setting
request body with escaped json strings like this:

{"operationName":null,"variables":{},"query":"{\n fineSomethings(text:
\"\", offset: 0, limit: 200) {\n offset\n limit\n count\n total\n
items {\n ... }\n }\n }\n }\n}\n"}

It is a bit harder to read and update than some graphql tools such as
graphql playground [1] which escapes graphql and variable json to an
escaped body under the hood.
So, I think it would be nice if we have a GraphQL Sampler with a
similar UI - separate graphql query or mutation input and variables
(json) input.
How does it sound?

Regards,

Woonsan