jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GraphQL sampler?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2020 14:39:14 GMT
Hello Philippe,

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 7:20 AM Philippe Mouawad
<philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Woonsan,
>
> Thanks for your proposal and ideas.

Great, thanks! :-)

> Would you be ready to contribute to this ?

Yes, I would.

> What new dependencies will it bring on the project ?

At this moment, I can just imagine that we could add one extending the
HTTP Request Sampler, probably only with a different UI - preset to
POST with the 2 textarea fields for the body json data, while leaving
the stored data structure as-is.
So, I guess we may use the existing library, json-smart, without
introducing any new dependency.

Please share your insights otherwise.

Cheers,

Woonsan