jmeter-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Release JMeter 5.4
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2020 16:32:14 GMT

Am 21.11.20 um 15:18 schrieb Philippe Mouawad:
> Hello,
> I think you can start starting from today.

+1

Felix

>
>
> Regards
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 7:45 PM Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> When would you start the first RC ?
>>
>> Milamber
>>
>> On 11/18/20 2:31 PM, Felix Schumacher wrote:
>>> Am 17.11.20 um 19:26 schrieb Milamber:
>>>> I can act as Release Manager.
>>> That would be awesome :)
>>>
>>> Felix
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 11/16/20 12:34 PM, Felix Schumacher wrote:
>>>>> Am 14.11.20 um 19:48 schrieb Philippe Mouawad:
>>>>>> Hello folks,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I merged the second PR.
>>>>>> And tested the first one, it's not ready yet.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> So, if we are ok to release, is there a volunteer for Release
>>>>>> Management ?
>>>>> With the fix of Bug64915, I think a release would be OK (and should be
>>>>> done, as we haven't released for a long time).
>>>>>
>>>>> Felix
>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Wednesday, October 21, 2020, Philippe Mouawad
>>>>>> <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hello Felix,
>>>>>>> Thanks for your answer.
>>>>>>> Yes all pending issues I am aware of have now been fixed.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The two things we need to decide relate to whether we want to
merge:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>      - Autocorrelation in Alpha:
>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/499
>>>>>>>      - Raw InfluxDB BackendListener client:
>>>>>>>      https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/544
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 11:55 AM Felix Schumacher <
>>>>>>> felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Am 17.10.20 um 15:18 schrieb Philippe Mouawad:
>>>>>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>>>>> I hope you’re all doing well.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I am starting a new thread as the old one related to
5.3.1 seems to
>>>>>>>> keep us
>>>>>>>>> in a stuck state :) and we are now more in a position
for a 5.4.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> So, what about releasing a 5.4 ?
>>>>>>>> My last information was, that we were waiting on the fix
in the
>>>>>>>> darklaf
>>>>>>>> implementation. Has that been fixed?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I have no things left in my pipeline, that would block any
release
>> :)
>>>>>>>> Felix
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>>>> Philippe
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Cordialement.
>>>>>>> Philippe Mouawad.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>

Mime
View raw message