jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About adding JSonPointer extractor
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2021 22:25:04 GMT
Hello,

Well in the end I think it’s not a good idea, we already have json-path,
jmes and json-pointer looks a bit limited if I understood it well.
I thought it might be interesting for dev audience using it but in the end
it’s better not to include it.

Regards

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.