johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Main purpose of BufferCache<T>
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:09:01 GMT
Hi

there are 2 BufferCache usage. Basically we cache *allocations* (not
values) of StringBuilder and char[] (parser buffer). Name is maybe not the
best one, BufferRecycle can be better. Fleece factories are thread safe,
(then parser, generator etc are not).

It really changes the performances but a better implementation (with no
dependency) would work.

Any proposal?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau