johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] renaming the project
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 15:41:49 GMT
github projects are an issue (at least for jsona). If you find
something selling cars we can use it but if it is related to IT we
can't even if not the same goal (javafx for instance ;))

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau