johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making a release
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 14:55:48 GMT
sure but if we can also consider it as internal until we are happy
with everything (thinking to renaming in particular). For this case we
don't need it (xbean never does it)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> On Sep 3, 2014, at 7:34 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Was thinking to it and thought maybe wrongly we can use central as
>> main distribution while we are not 1.0
>>
>> wdyt?
>
> Umm…. no.   That wouldn’t be a release then.   Any Apache release that is downloaded
from links on the web site must be through the normal distribution areas and mirror system.