johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jaxrs and exception handling
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:13:37 GMT
resolved it just ignoring cause and suppressed exception getters.

think it is ok for most cases + added a config for it.

I dont want to handle circular graph yet since it really needs a good API
to be usable (typically JPA case can need it but we cant just say "oh we
already saw this instance then ignore it").

Let me know if you think the fix is wrong.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>