johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubating site branding issue
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 08:47:14 GMT
Hi Justin,

we started to discuss the graduation - and think we just miss a vote AFAIR,
can we delay it a bit this work to avoid to add/remove these things if we
graduate quickly (DI will be useless then and I think we will not fix L
anyway to give more strength to johnzon itself visually since we have a
logo now)?

wdyt?

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>