johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: next steps
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 15:57:50 GMT
will try to introduce/push today an Adapter<A, B> API. Will wire Converter
behind this new API to keep the feature.

If anyone has few cycles to validate it this week-end it would be very
welcomed since it is quite a big change. Then once we have this API in
mapper we can wire it in jsonb module and enhance the generics support step
by step but don't see how to avoid it today.

Please shout if I missed sthg.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>