johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Hendrik Dev <hendrikde...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Johnzon from the Incubator
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 19:09:42 GMT
The voting is now closed. It has passed with 8 +1 votes and no 0 or -1
votes. The breakdown of the votes, in the order in which they were received
under the two categories, is as follows.

+1 (binding)
Daniel Kulp
Romain Manni-Bucau
Mark Struberg
Justin Mclean
Hendrik Saly

+1
Sergey Beryozkin
Karl Grosse
Reinhard Sandtner

I would like to thank everyone who voted and looking forward to the project
being graduated soon.

Regards,
Hendrik Saly