johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: ObjectConverter and root object
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 07:24:46 GMT
Yes the top level is always an 'object' currently. After all that is JSON-B ;)

It's a bit of a chicken-egg problem imo. The part which writes the object brackets don't always
know whether there will be an object or a sting on the top layer.

We might need to review that if you think it's important to have this feature.

LieGrue,
strub