johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject ObjectConverter and Adapter on root?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 15:39:28 GMT
Hi guys,

added for jsonb the ability to have a "converter" (using the generic
meaning there) on an object directly. It is not done for parsing side of
adapters cause I'm not sure it applies but other parts are done for jsonb.

Anyone tempted to fill the gap for mapper API (ObjectConverter and
Adapter)? It is mainly a matter of filling the TODO in BaseAccessMode. Only
trick it would require is to probably rework a bit converter annotation
retrivial and instantiation to be able to share most of the logic.

Let me know if you try, i'm happy to help.

Then I think we just need to finish the graduation (git etc) and we could
release.

wdyt?

Romain Manni-Bucau