johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk>
Subject mixed object array
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 09:56:27 GMT
I am using TomEE 7.0.1 which is now defaulting to Johnzon where on 1.7.x
the default was jettison.  i have a specific case where i am using jaxb
annotations to specify a mixed object array where elements in the array
can be for example ObjectType1 or ObjectType2.  using jettison it worked
fine across jaxrs

@XmlElements({ @XmlElement(name = "objectType1", type = ObjectType1.class),
                         @XmlElement(name = "objectType2", type =
ObjectType2.class) })
@XmlElementWrapper
public List getObjectBlocks() {
         return objectBlocks;
}

I would be happy to use Johnzon instead of Jettison if it could provide
an annotation that addresses this issue however i cannot find much
documentation about johnzon.  or maybe johnzon has a way of supporting jaxb?