johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove JAX-RS provider from jsonb jar?
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 07:19:37 GMT
Hi James

Not sure i get what you ask. The provider is here but the api is not -
shouldnt be at least - mandatory normally.

On 1.1 we can move it back to jaxrs module cause we dont have the java
version constraint as for 1.0 branch - which is partially why it was here.
That said we will miss jsonb in jaxrs and you can have the same complaint
then.

Idea was also not to have to import 2 dependencies for it to work - just
import jsonb - and you can also disable it in servers so not fully sure
what is the actual issue :s.