johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance Improvements...
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 12:20:38 GMT
Know jsonp part got optimized a lot by Hendrik. The mapper - based on jsonp
and that jsonb reuses - can have some optim but always revealed fast enough
for "normal" payloads if used in a http or backend stack (ie if there is
any IO).

On raw perf we are a bit slower than jackson IIRC but not bad....and we
dont biase the bench like genson can have done misbehaving in prod at least.

If you find anything we can always hack it if it does worth it.